This kit includes a high quality, hand crafted, 316 Grade Stainless snorkel and the following components:
- Silicon joints
- Stainless Hoseclamps
- Stainless Nutserts and Bolts
- Template and Instruction
- Alloy Airbox/Filter
All snorkels come with a 3mm lasercut end cap welded and blended into the Snorkel end
Current Models in Stock:
Please allow 16-20 weeks for production and shipping for out of stock models.
Time frame could be shorter depending on incoming shipment schedule.
Freight Shipping Rates
All freight shipping rates will be quoted after purchase. To get an idea of shipping please shoot us an email at Sales@sloopimports.com
We take every precaution to ensure your item arrives to you in perfect condition, however, in the event your item arrives damaged, it is important that you note it on the Bill of Lading before signing it. You must then call or email us immediately, as time is of importance in filing a claim: 970-846-5657 or Sales@sloopimports.com
If the item is damaged beyond repair, refuse the shipment and DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING. Once it is back at our facility, we will either repair it or replace it. It is extremely important that any damage is noted on the Bill of Lading at delivery, otherwise this virtually eliminates any recourse with the carrier for a claim. If you choose to accept the freight, you will be responsible for filing any claims with the freight company for damage reimbursement. We will not be responsible for damaged items that are not noted on the BOL. By signing the proof of delivery, you accept ownership of the property in its current condition.
A few things to note at time of checkout:
- Please provide your direct phone number and email address so we can reach you regarding any details with your order. The shipping company may also need to contact you regarding delivery times.
- All items require a direct signature from the customer
- Any items that require freight shipping (tents, toppers, integrated units, drawers, etc.) must be shipped to a commercial address. If this is a concern or not possible please give us a call or shoot us an email at 970-846-5657 or Sales@sloopimports.com and we would be happy to explore other options.
- If you live in a limited access area or outside of the delivery area, it may be necessary to pick your product up at the nearest freight terminal. The shipping company will get into contact if this is an issue. Do not make arrangements to stay home to accept delivery until the shipping company calls you to set an appointment.
- We will not be responsible for additional fees or compensate for deliveries to residential addresses or areas outside of the shipping zone. Any charges related to deliveries to a residential address will be the responsibility of the recipient.
Receiving Freight Shipments
Here at Sloop Imports we pride ourselves in providing you top quality products with top notch customer service. All of our shipments leave our facility in the proper packaging and in perfect working condition, unfortunately once your shipment leaves our facility its care is out of our control.
To protect your purchase and yourself from loss, unexpected damage, or a painful claims process please follow these steps below:
- Inspect the shipment when it arrives along with the bill of lading and packing slip.
- Make sure all items are accounted for.
- It is extremely important that you inspect the box and tent (in case the item purchased is a tent) for damage BEFORE you sign to receive the tent. Please take photos of the box on the pallet exactly as it arrives.
- Thoroughly inspect all items for visible damage, common things to look for include:
- Forklift punctures or damages.
- Dents, dings, scratches or anything that indicates improper handling.
- Lack of protection on product. (We ship everything concealed and protected withing cardboard, plywood, bubble wrap, or appropriate packaging) If your product arrives unprotected on the pallet that is a big red flag.
- Please document any damages with pictures. This will help facilitate an easier claims process.
- If any of the product(s) appear to be damaged or crushed do not accept delivery. Refuse the shipment and it will be sent back for processing.
- Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation.
- Contact us immediately at 970-846-5657
If you accept a damaged delivery, and/or there is freight loss and/or the damage is not noted at the time of delivery, Sloop Imports cannot be held liable for any replacement costs related to the shipment. Protect yourself from this by examining before you sign.
As with our freight shipments we take every precaution to make sure your purchase arrives to you in perfect condition. If you receive your order damaged, please let us know immediately so we can provide a return label and start the claims process. For concealed damage we have 10 days to make note of the damage and start the claims process. All of our ground shipments require a signature, but due to packaging you may not know your purchase is damaged until you physically open the package. Please provide us with pictures as well as written documentation describing the damage via email to: Sales@sloopimports.com.