Cruisemaster XT Suspension
Pricing starting at - $1,800 for XT Coil & $2,200 for XT Air based on specifications
Often copied but never matched; the iconic XT suspension from Cruisemaster has led the way for independent trailer suspension systems for well over 10 years now.
Now in its 6th generation XTFreestyle gives you more freedom then ever before! Whether it's the freedom of design specs, the freedom of style choices or most importantly the freedom to explore Australia your way!
While many trailer suspension systems on the market today may take “inspiration” from our original A-Frame arm design it’s the small things we have learnt over the last 5 generations of XT suspension design that keeps raising the bar for performance and functionality.
No longer considered just an “Off-Road” system, Cruisemaster XT takes it’s design queue’s from all terrain types to ensure you can achieve the right ride no matter the terrain making it a legitimate all-terrain system.
Cruisemaster XT is the most versatile caravan/trailer system available on the market today, giving you more options to build the perfect suspension for your needs.
Forged steel, high quality polyurethane, laser cut stainless steel and precision casting has been brought together to increase the couplings strength yet also reduce weight. This updated DO35 is over 50% stronger than the outgoing model. These advanced processes have also allowed the elimination of hitch adaptors allowing you to get on the road with less fuss.
- Sealed Roads
- Dirt Roads
- Extreme Off-Road
- Iconic arm design made in Australia
- G35 (35mm gas) or G40 (40mm gas) dual tube dampers
- Polyurethane bump stops & greaseable bushes
- Two ride height options (straight / Drop Axles)
- 50mm Stub Axle with reinforcing plate
- Highest load capacity in its class
- Grease nipples for easy maintenance
- Inbuilt Cable Management
- Style it your way with a range of finishes including premium powder coating
- Cruisemaster bolt on caliper design allows for easy disc brake upgrades
- Electric Drum or ventilated Disc Brakes
- Camber & Toe adjustment for reduced tyre wear
- A range of stud patterns & spigot sizes available to match wheels
- Gen.2 Shock Absorber Mounting System
COIL SINGLE AXLE (ATM)
1200Kgs – 1600Kgs – 2200Kgs
2600Kgs – 2800Kgs
COIL TANDEM AXLE (ATM)
2200Kgs – 2900Kgs – 3300Kgs
3700Kgs – 4100Kgs – 4500Kgs
AIR SINGLE AXLE (ATM)
1400Kgs – 1700Kgs – 2600Kgs
AIR TANDEM AXLE (ATM)
2800Kgs – 3400Kgs – 4500Kgs
- Learn about Cruisemaster Air Control Kits HERE
- See available arm color options HERE
- See the XT Freestyle user guide HERE
- See the XT Freestyle Coil Spec Sheet HERE
- See the XT Freestyle Air Spec Sheet HERE