BUILT TO TAKE YOUR ADVENTURES FURTHUR
Designed by Lucas Schubring on of Australia's leading metal engineers specializing in overlanding products. Lucas brings 20 years of design experience to his product innovations with Camp King Industries. The Outback Series is CAD designed with a 3mm aluminum body engineered to the highest standards. Stress tested and material compatibility tested by one of Brisbane's leading mechanical engineers.
The Camp King Difference
At Camp King Industries we have developed a range of Certified Australian Made Camping and 4WD products that tick all the boxes! Our products have been manufactured to the highest standards by our qualified Tradesman, they look a million bucks, and can be customised to suit your lifestyle! From Brisbane to Bunbury and everywhere in between our products will be the envy of everyone in the campsite!
- CAD designed with a 3mm aluminum body engineered to the highest standards.
- Superior quality tent made from australian made wax convertor tear stop canvas.
- One-Piece roof design exclusive to Camp King Industries.
- One-piece tent roofs are fully TIG welded and secured with specialized orlock riveting system, Creating the most structurally sound tent on the market.
- Quick and easy set up and pack down. Ready to camp within 1.5 minutes resulting in a very convenient overland camping experience.
- Laser Cut 3mm TIG welded body unit construction with 2mm tent top
- 3 door unit with tub mounts included.
- 2 piece sleeping platform allows interior access to bed of truck as well as plenty of room to stand.
- Rear 1/4 section of sleeping platform pivots on two hydraulic struts to rear of truck bed. front 3/4 section of sleeping platform pivots on two hydraulic struts to front of truck bed.
- Superior powder coat finish.
- Heavy duty gas struts
- high quality stainless-steel latches. Latches can be padlocked.
- internal mount for light bar inside tent
- High quality water and dust proof industrial strength 3M seals on the tent opening. Seals will tolerate extreme heat and cold weather.
- Versatile aluminum top extrusion rail perfect for mounting racks or solar panels.
- Full tent body made from Austrailian made wax converter coolabah tear stop canvas
- 3" thick closed cell foam on internal roof of tent to provide high level thermal resitance to climate elements.
- 2 large fully opening insect proof fly mesh side windows (59"x35") Large windows ensure maximum ventilation for the tent
- 1 LArge rear door with full length built in window included
- integrated bungy cord to organize and fold canvas
- 6 internal storage pouches are included as standard
- 4 shoe pockets at back door
- 2 pockets on side at sleeping area
- Solid canvas awning assisted by lightweight aluminum support poles is structurally able to support strong winds and extreme weather situations.